Join our family as a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant! Caring for others is hard work - Be part of a team that has the sole purpose of making our resident’s feel loved and cared for as well as giving you the opportunity to grow into a career that has daily meaning as well as career, personal and financial growth.
What you’ll do - Our CNA’s are valuable team members that ensure patient comfort by way of many different tasks, some of which include:
- Taking vital signs from patients, such as temperature, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation rate.
- Talking with patients about their symptoms and relaying this information to a supervising nurse or physician.
- Recording observations in a patient chart, which becomes part of his or her ongoing medical record.
- Helping to turn or lift disabled patients or those with temporary mobility issues.
- Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing in the state you are working
- Basic patient care competency skills
- Experience with electronic medical records and documentation (preferred)
Benefits for our full time employees:
- Competitive rates
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance (low premium and low deductibles!)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Very attractive employee referral bonus plan
- Check our pay rates and benefits plan against anyone and see what your ACTUAL take-home pay REALLY is!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
"Our Family Caring For Yours"