PRN-Registered Nurse -Up to $41/hr (pay is based on experience)
Join our family as a RN – Registered Nurse! Caring for others is hard work - Be part of a team that has the sole purpose of making our resident’s feel loved and cared for as well as giving you the opportunity to grow into a career that has daily meaning as well as career, personal and financial growth.
As a Registered Nurse with our facility, you’ll perform a variety of duties that provide optimal patient care to our residents. Typical job duties and tasks of our RN Charge Nurses include:
- Taking a patient’s temperature, blood pressure, and other vital statistics
- Completing basic patient care tasks, such as changing a bandage or inserting a catheter
- Observing the patient for changes in their health, mood, and behavior, and subsequently reporting any concerns to an RN Unit Manager or the Physician on duty
- Listening to a patient as they tell you about their family
- Preparing patients for their care, describing procedures ordered by their physicians, and listening to any concerns or grievances they have
- Administering medication to patients as prescribed by their physicians
- Providing patients with immunizations
- Working with or mentoring CNA’s or NA’s to provide optimal care to our patients
- Registered Nurse in good standing and meets all applicable Federal and State licensure requirements
- Basic nursing competency skills
- Experience with electronic medical records and documentation
- Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing
Benefits (for full time employees):
- Competitive rates
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance (low premium and low deductibles!)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Very attractive employee referral bonus plan
- Check our pay rates and benefits plan against anyone and see what your ACTUAL take-home pay REALLY is!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
"Our Family Caring For Yours"